Iran says that its military action against Israel has concluded

“The matter can be considered concluded. However, if the Israeli regime commits another mistake, Iran’s response will be considerably more severe”, stated Iran representatives.

Iranian flag waving.
Iranian flag. Photo courtesy: Blondinrikard Fröberg / Flickr

Iran’s mission to the UN asserted that its attack on Israel, initiated late on Saturday, has already concluded, but warned the United States to stay out of the conflict.

“The matter can be considered concluded. However, if the Israeli regime commits another mistake, Iran’s response will be considerably more severe. It’s a conflict between Iran and the rogue regime of Israel, from which the United States MUST STAY AWAY!” the mission wrote on social media in line with a message from the Ministry of Defense a few hours earlier.

The group justified their “military action” citing “Article 51 of the United Nations Charter concerning legitimate defense (…) in response to the Zionist regime’s aggression against our diplomatic facilities in Damascus.”

On April 1st, an explosion at the Iranian Embassy in Syria, which resulted in the deaths of 16 people – including seven Revolutionary Guard officers – was attributed to Israel, prompting the Tehran regime to promise revenge for these actions. Shortly thereafter, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei stated, “They will certainly be slapped for what they did,” and promised “the defeat of the Zionist regime in Gaza,” as well as its “collapse and destruction.”

“The evil regime will be punished by our brave men. We will make them regret this crime and others like it, with God’s help,” he added.

Meanwhile, Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian maintained that the United States, whom he identifies as Benjamin Netanyahu’s main ally at present, “must be held accountable.”

Since then, cooperation between Tel Aviv and Washington has only intensified with the reinforcement of US troops in the Middle East and the positioning of two warships near the country to contribute to its defense. Netanyahu even ordered the strengthening of the offensive and defensive capabilities of the Defense Forces and assured that “we are prepared for any scenario.”

However, these gestures, combined with calls for a peaceful solution, were unsuccessful, and finally, this Saturday, Iran launched more than 100 drones against the Jewish State. “Iran launched drones from its territory against the State of Israel,” said Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari, Israeli military spokesman on television, adding that “this is a serious and dangerous escalation.”

Share this news
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments